• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Webdesign services by Resource and Raggaer

I need a layout for a rebirth 9999x server!

hellu! i wanna buy a design from you! i would also pay extra if you could show me how to configure my website so it could be public and fully working. thanks in advance!

Sorry for not being active in this thread. I will code one more website which is for deathzot when I have fixed my computer. After that I won't be taking any more requests. I am in need in some sort of break..

Sorry for not being active in this thread. I will code one more website which is for deathzot when I have fixed my computer. After that I won't be taking any more requests. I am in need in some sort of break..

I know you're not taking requests but how much would you charge to make a website for my League of Legends (ELO/Division boosting service)?

Back