• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Webmaster or koder to tfs

Jazper

Reaction score
1) I`ve got a question. I just serching a person who can cut and code website. I had (.psd) and i want to do tibia layout from this. Tell me too about costs maybe :)
2) I looking for a person to edit tfs. I want to make my own tibia client (8.6), but with all items, ground, etc. from newtest client. And im looking tfs to this :) anyone can help me?

1) I`ve got a question. I just serching a person who can cut and code website. I had (.psd) and i want to do tibia layout from this. Tell me too about costs maybe :)
2) I looking for a person to edit tfs. I want to make my own tibia client (8.6), but with all items, ground, etc. from newtest client. And im looking tfs to this :) anyone can help me?

The PSD to HTML/CSS services are pretty expensive right now. For the right price, I'll help you.

Back