• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

website (aac) not loading when making a new char!

Leox6613

Reaction score
hello! i got a little problem on my char page! all the time i want to create a char, i klick the button and nothing happens.. theres a "loading bar" (the round thingy) and its loading a bit and then it stops and nothing happens!

nichts passiert = nothing happens xD

anyone knows why that happens? account login and char deletion is working :S

thanks for help :>

~leox

hmm.. theres a field i need to fill out : name of database: do i need to insert ne mysql database of the ot server or the database i created for the website? actually they are the same :s (in the dist folder) just in mysql opentibia and aac

edit: now its not working anymore =O with a seperate database on mysql! but i imported the sql database from the ot server , now its not even showing the chars + accounts etc

Last edited:
still not working! tried like 10 times in 5 different ways! can i create the sample chars manualy? maybe its the problem because i already have a database?

Back