• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Website creation and hosting multiple

tommy91

Reaction score
Hello! I am wondering if anyone in here has done a website with Xampp and wanted another one but couldnt get one up because of the vHost?

I am one such as that. I have Elythia.zapto.org and i want another one up and running but i cannot get it to work ( Havent used xampp that long and apache is a bit confusing when it comes to having multiple websites )

Could anyone help me?

Solution
If you plan on hosting you should go for Caddy with your database choice + PHP or nginx instead of Caddy. The rest are bad options for hosting anything on the internet.

Uniserver and XAMPP should be only use for local development. On both nginx or Caddy forums there are tutorials to setup a PHP env easily
Uniserver is more secure, so if you plan on hosting you should go with uniform / uniserver
I use xampp on my personal computer, seeing as I only host test server I really don't have anything to protect and that I don't wanna resinstall everything :p

If you plan on hosting you should go for Caddy with your database choice + PHP or nginx instead of Caddy. The rest are bad options for hosting anything on the internet.

Uniserver and XAMPP should be only use for local development. On both nginx or Caddy forums there are tutorials to setup a PHP env easily

Solution
Back