• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Website Design + Stripe Integration

Immatank

Reaction score
GitHub
Sparkz023
As mentioned, I've recently swapped from PayPal to Stripe as a payment method. Hoping to find someone for a paid job to create and implement a plugin so that the payment system is automated.
Ideally the system will have it's own checkout with multiple purchase options (all TC, just various amounts). Upon successful Payment the Tibia Coins should be added directly to the players account with no further action required. A log of the transactions and attempts should be generated as well on the website's database.
Additionally I am looking for a redesigned website with a unique layout and theme. Nothing in particular, just as long as it doesn't look like everyone else's and I'd be happy.

Regards,

Hello, I invite you to me.

Stripe + layout.

Examples of projects:

Discord: 4Marsupilami#1243

Stripe + layout.

Examples of projects:

I've added you on Discord mate. Very keen!

Stripe + layout.

Examples of projects:

Did an amazing job, finished faster then estimated time, and system works flawlessly. Couldn't be happier!

Back