• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website error HTTP 500 NOT FOUND!

@Romantix Can you describe some arguments why xampp is better than uniserver?

Uniform is a lazyman's approach to configuring a webserver, xampp requires some php.ini and xampp-httpd configuration on the users part. (gives you a basis for working with webserver configurations) ..

IMHO, Apache and PHP and MYSQL installs are a far better alternative to securing a webserver.

@Romantix i tried using xampp and im getting this error on xampp Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 64 when i try to enter on localhost

Uniform is a lazyman's approach to configuring a webserver, xampp requires some php.ini and xampp-httpd configuration on the users part. (gives you a basis for working with webserver configurations) ..

This is false.

Uniform:
Has a better user interface than XAMPP, allowing you to configure virtual hosts and ini files in a more intuitive way.
Is more secure out of the box than xampp (packages are put in production mode) and thus also better performance
Packages like apache, mysql, php is more updated. (Etc latest xampp has php version 7.0.13, uniform server have 7.0.14 & 7.1)

What xampp does have going for itself, is MariaDB. But no OT AACs are optimized for it so it doesn't matter that much anyway.

I was a big xampp user before, now I can't stand it and cringe everytime I see someone using it.
I'm sure xampp is more updated and secure today than back in the old days when I was using it, but I remember people getting hacked and screwed over left and right because they failed to configure their web stack properly.

Last edited:
@Romantix i tried using xampp and im getting this error on xampp Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 64 when i try to enter on localhost

Based on the fact you have suggested BOTH uniserver and XAMPP are installed, they both act as front end UI's for mysql, php and apache. The reason this is troublesome, is XAMPP is presenting you with an actual query error as opposed to uniserver presenting a HTTP500 error. Your XAMPP services may be running at the same time as your uniserver.. (Which may be causing a conflict)

Do you have teamviewer? I may be able to help you.

Where did you get the website from? I'm going to assume the self-installer for Gesior/zNote AAC havn't been run. It shouldn't be pulling queries from latestnews.php if you're accessing localhost/install.txt

This is false.

Uniform:
Has a better user interface than XAMPP, allowing you to configure virtual hosts and ini files in a more intuitive way.
Is more secure out of the box than xampp (packages are put in production mode) and thus also better performance
Packages like apache, mysql, php is more updated. (Etc latest xampp has php version 7.0.13, uniform server have 7.0.14 & 7.1)

What xampp does have going for itself, is MariaDB. But no OT AACs are optimized for it so it doesn't matter that much anyway.

I was a big xampp user before, now I can't stand it and cringe everytime I see someone using it.
I'm sure xampp is more updated and secure today than back in the old days when I was using it, but I remember people getting hacked and screwed over left and right because they failed to configure their web stack properly.

a readme file goes a long way for mariadb. configured both your own aac and gesior's with literally not a single problem

Gesior: astralot.ddns.net
Znote: astralot.ddns.net/znote (even stole your forum for gesior's xD)

Alongside the fact that phpmyadmin is configured for root/localhost access only, security isn't exactly a problem.

To output error messages on the page with Uniform Server, change php configuration file to development:

bh6k6qV.jpg

@Znote ok now im getting this error when i changed the php config
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\pages\latestnews.php:64 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\system\load.page.php(7): include() #1 C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\index.php(37): include_once('C:\\Users\\Riki\\D...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\pages\latestnews.php on line 64

@Znote ok now im getting this error when i changed the php config
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\pages\latestnews.php:64 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\system\load.page.php(7): include() #1 C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\index.php(37): include_once('C:\\Users\\Riki\\D...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Riki\Downloads\UniServerZ\www\pages\latestnews.php on line 64
I think your pdo sql object is false. Make sure to configure mysql properly. Been a while since I did that on Gesior but I think there is an install script for it. Or that you import a config.lua file that needs proper username/password for the db.

I think your pdo sql object is false. Make sure to configure mysql properly. Been a while since I did that on Gesior but I think there is an install script for it. Or that you import a config.lua file that needs proper username/password for the db.
yep i got configured via config.lua my username and password i see all correct here>.< and what is the pdo sql? how to configure it? there u got a pic of my config.lua the pass and all its correct so idk https://imgur.com/a/JesEC

Last edited:
Back