• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

website error

Glidarn

Reaction score
I just found out that my website goes totally white when i'm trying to access it, same if i click on "my account" but if do /highscores etc then it works but it doesnt work to create accounts.

Anyone know why?

I also got when i'm clicking on my account:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1310720) (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 150

same in phpmyadmin when clicking on account: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 524288) (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\sql.php on line 550

now i'm gettiing
Warning: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the syst (trying to connect via tcp://localhost:3306) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php on line 98
Can't connect to MySQL database.

and my server crahsed 10 min after this, i also restarted xampp with solved the solution for now but i guess it won't solve it for good.

Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:
Back