• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Error

Royal Inferno

Reaction score
Hey guys!
So a couple of days ago I left my 8.54 server and created a new 8.6 one instead, and I didn't really bother visiting the website, was most scripting and stuff, when today my friend was going to make an account and he got this error, and then I tried to get into the website, and got the same thing, here it is:

1zxvarl.jpg

Then I understood that it was looking for wrong database, since my database right now is actually called 19921992, so uh, I thought it was wrong in some kind of config file, so I started searching, but wasn't able to find it, then I was like: Why not rename the database instead...

I did that, but then I got this error instead:

6xqazm.jpg

So. I guess it is very eaasy to fix but, I clearly need some help, I am lost ;)

Thank you.​

Uhmm, I think you have to download one for 8.6 ? or You have to delete your database me123 and make new one ?. I had same problem too but it fixed , I think you have to make new database. of me123

Back