• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website] Failed to open stream error

Justin123456

Reaction score
Whenever I try to open my website it gives me this error:
Code:
Warning: parse_ini_file(config/config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 2

I've tried searching but I couldn't find anything : / So if someone could help me that'd be great and I'd REP You :D

Btw I'm using TFS 0.3.6

Well, I'm using Xampp and I put the Gesior ACC 0.3.8 files into the htdocs folder and then I went to 127.0.0.1 and that's when I got the error : /

I still get the same error:
Warning: parse_ini_file(config/config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 2

- - - Updated - - -

And also, when I click on -> "function.parse-ini-file" and it takes me to (http://127.0.0.1/function.parse-ini-file) but once I get there it gives me this error:
Code:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

06/28/12 10:12:11
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

I guess I just had a corrupt file, I just redownloaded it and it worked correctly thanks for helping though guys! I'll rep both of you for trying :)

- - - Updated - - -

Crap, now I'm getting this error when trying to install it:
Code:
STEP 5

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'vip_time' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(237): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 237

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, I was just missing a SQL Query :p I was missing:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `vip_time` INT(32) NOT NULL;

Back