• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website for tfs 1.2

Smokiee Jo

Website Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
hey guys so as my title says i am abit stuck on a website for the TFS 1.2 im running a real map hosted by DDG hosting, but the website im using just has massive SQl Query error's all over it does anyone know of a clean website application that will work for the tfs 1.1-1.2 ??

Thanks
smokiee

hey guys thanks for the fast replies !!

just a quick thing, i have tried using the Gesior tfs 1.0' and that is where i get the sql error's all over my screen someone on his thread shared the same problem, i mean im just using the schema that came with the Hosting so i dont want to remove it or add anything really, because knowing me i would remove the wrong thing xD

i have got a website fully working :D just took abit of time to do all the Sql QUeries, you can close this thread now if need be :p

anyone got a idea on how to remove like writing from a BG image, without damaging the actually background picture ? i need to to change "immortal WoW" to my OT name :D

Back