• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WEBSITE] Gesior Bug Tracker Problem

Tuslawek

Reaction score
i am using gesior 2012 0.4 rev and when i click on any bug from admin panel nothing appear :) any suggestions?

The window appear to be blank while it should load normally, also i have checked the mysql errors but nothing seems to make an error so it must of be a php error ;/

Replying as Admin: (New status)

how it should look:
68547490.png

how it looks:
errorial.png

well i can add report and view it from the account I have done it but when i try to check it out through the admin panel it is not working and after opening any report the page is blank, I also checked if there is any error in mysql but there is none. So i would say there is an error in the php code under the admin requests.

Hi guys

I have the same issue, I cannot view or reply to bug reported through web user interface. I have DB table, and I can manage reports through the database in phpmyadmin - view, reply, or delete. But when I log onto website/acc maker I just get white page when trying to reply to bug reported. Any ideas?

Back