• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WEBSITE (GESIOR) HELP

Snix

Reaction score
Google Translator

I need help, with website:

Gesior: by Victor

So, guys, I've set everything right:

> Add the permission (chmod 777) in the www folder;

> I imported the database;

> Add the server location (/ otserv /);

> Add user / pass / db in config.lua;

The site loaded perfectly by localhost, appeared to be working properly, I created an account:
Created account

Your account name is JAKSON
You will need your account name and password to play Forgotten. Keep your account name and password in a safe place and never give your account name or password to anyone.

When an account with that name does not exist.

So I was checking in phpMyAdmin and not really creating as accounts, I already tried with other errors and same error, could someone help me?

Note: The server connects normally without any errors, everything without a website is working, there is no database logging in any site normally, the error is when creating an account arrives a message that was created successfully and everything, it does not add any database .

On that thread, the problem was with the password that it was written plain/sha1... The problem here is that even tho it says that my account and password was created correctly, it does not appears on the database. that's the problem. It does not creates the account. I'm using Ubuntu and i'm new to Linux.

Back