• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WEBSITE GET Forms - Submit problem at URL

Gabriel Tibiano

Reaction score
Using METHOD=GET
Why if I put this button below, the URL works perfectly (E.g: index.php?subtopic=page&page=testing)
PHP:
<input type="submit" value="Submit">

The code below, with a image, doesn't perform as the above one. (E.g: index.php?subtopic=page&page=testing&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0)
PHP:
<input class="ButtonText" type="image" name="Submit" alt="Submit" src="'.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/_sbutton_submit.gif">

Why appears &Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0? How to Fix this thing? I already tried to put CSS inside the button using "class" but didn't worked for me.

You can also just assign a class to the submit button, and add the background that way (remember to keep the value attribute as empty though).

HTML:
<style type="text/css">
.my-button {
     background: url('<?php echo $layout_name; ?>/images/buttons/_sbutton_submit.gif');
     cursor: pointer;
     border: none;
     height: 19px;
     width: 46px;
}
</style>

HTML:
<input type="submit" value="" class="my-button" />

EDIT: Didn't even check the links provided by Cykotitan. They say pretty much the same thing.

Back