• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Website hacked

Strata

Hoster
Reaction score
i used Gesior 0.3.6.r54 and was hacked by a ot called Facebook-ot.com so that when ever i go to my host name recklessot.no-ip.biz it sends me to their website but only on the news page is there any way to fix this without reinstalling and if i need to reinstall does anyone have a link

It indeed does redirect you to the facebook-ot page.
However, I don't think it has anything to do with Gesior.

I think the hacker got access to your no-ip information and all that.

deleted my other account and made a new one still redirects

when it hits the website it goes to reckless but then redirects as soon as it loads

Check for lines that say header('facebook-ot.com') in the php files. I'm guessing that's how the faggot manages to redirect your website.

really thats all i was how do they even do that and im giving out some rep :) and is there anyway to report servers for doing this kinda stuff?

You can't since it's plainly a flaw in the website you use. A known issue.
It's recommended to remove the tickers from your geisor website to prevent such things.

Back