• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Website help

lewis1234

Be Smart.
Solutions
Reaction score
Can someone help me get my moving background to work on my aac layout please.

i have my logo of my ot with lightning flashing behind it but for some reason it won't work with my aac.

i have teamviewer.

Solution

i have my logo of my ot with lightning flashing behind it but for some reason it won't work with my aac.

i have teamviewer.
Have you tried to acces your website with anonymous page after edit the background?
Because when I edit the background of my site and try to see on internet, it dont show me the actual background, because the cache is saved with the other background.

i have teamviewer.
Have you tried to acces your website with anonymous page after edit the background?
Because when I edit the background of my site and try to see on internet, it dont show me the actual background, because the cache is saved with the other background.

Solution
Another thing you can do is use incognito that won't use any cache thats saved on your computer.
On chrome it's ctrl+shift+n

Back