• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website] Hosting Issues

Justin123456

Reaction score
Okay, as the title says... I'm having problems hosting my website... I'll show you every step I've gone through to set it up.. Maybe I missed one or something :O

1. Okay first, (maybe idk.. it was one) I opened "cmd" and typed in "ipconfig" to get my IPv4 Address which is 192.168.1.100
2. then I went to 192.168.1.1 to open the ports. I opened, 7171, 7172, and 80... under 192.168.1.100
3. then it still wouldn't work so I reset Apache and MySql but it didn't help anything...

So, yeah.. I don't really know what I did wrong but I can't figure it out.
Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Oh yeah! Also I did a "Troubleshoot Problems" on my wireless internet and it said this:
Code:
website (fierceot.no-ip.org) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.

The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 80, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer.  
Contact the service provider or owner of the remote system for further assistance, or try again later

" possibly due to firewall "

add ports on exceptions and disable antivirus, later if you have skype close it, and search if you have the process called PMB.exe and kill him

How do you add ports on your firewall? I don't see any option for it.. I see "Public" and "Home" or maybe I'm in the wrong part of it.. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Open these ports also..

ports: 443

and make sure your service type on ports are both "TCP/UDP" on all of them!
I added those ports but it still does the same thing.

I did 7171, 7172, 80, 3306, 443
It didn't fix it though : / I've had a website up before but it has never done this before

Last edited:
Back