• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website] How to setup your website (WITH SCREENSHOTS)

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i've got some requests to make a how to setup a website tutorial, so here we go..

1.(A)You gotta have xampp installed, apache started.. i wont explain how to setup xampp here theres plenty of tutorials about that

(B) You are going to need the following things:
* Gesior aac, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
* TFS 0.3.6/your server with the tfs version 0.3.6 or higher, CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT TFS..

2. (A) Paste all the files from the gesior aac folder, shall look like this:
ml4bj9.jpg

(B) Now write your ip in the URL bar, if you want to know what your ip is go to What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address after you done that it shall look like this

rur610.jpg

3. (A) Now we gotta install it, first off click on step 1. Set server path.
Set your server path, when you've done that, shall look like this:
ncmcds.jpg

(B) Click set server path, if everything goes well it should look like this

j08tg3.jpg

NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE CORRECT INFORMATION OF YOUR DATABASE SHALL BE LIKE THIS:
Code:
	sqlType = "mysql"
	sqlHost = "localhost"
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "root"
	sqlPass = "YOURPASSWORDHERE"
	sqlDatabase = "YOURDATABASEHERE"
	sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"

4. (A) Now click on (STEP 2 - check database connection) If there is no errors, continue to step 3 (link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB.)

(B) Go to the bottom of the page and click on (Tables and columns added to database.
Go to STEP 4 - Add samples) If everything went well it should look like this:

eb36ep.jpg

5. (A) Now click on (5. Set Admin Account) And set the password you wish to control the whole page with and click on set password.

(B) When you wrote your password click on (6. Load Monsters from OTS) and on (7. Load Spells from OTS).

Alright, you're done now if you want to control your website loggin with the account: 1 and the password (the one you wrote on step 5)

Please notice that this is my first tutorial that is written by me so please dont be mean!,

Enjoy your new website, feel free to comment, if you found any bug/error, post here and i'll try my best to solve it.. :)

Sincerly,

Lolaye

Last edited:
xampp....

gesior....

Thumbs down! ;(

You dont need to use your global IP address.
In case it is not global, even you wont be able to access your host. Just type in localhost (127.0.0.1).

Look at my post before posting i said that i cant fking use modernaac so stop posting about it

heheheheh, good one, from the programmers look, it's not, even from a normal user.

People just got used to Gesior

Seriously, get over it.. if people like to use gesior AAC you shouldnt tell them to use urs instead, if they dont want to.. leave the choice to them..

I'm not, but stop telling people to use your AAC instead of others, only cuz you're the one that made it doesnt mean that it is the best..

Both are good, modern for the security, and gesior for the look and the functions , theres many stuff that only works with gesior not with modern.. so both are 9/10 / 9/10

Both are good, modern for the security, and gesior for the look and the functions , theres many stuff that only works with gesior not with modern.. so both are 9/10 / 9/10

First of all, Modern can look much better than Gesior as it provides much more theming abilities, BUT IT WON'T GIVE U THAT JUST AFTER INSTALATION! gtfo with download & run, work some on your website to make it nice instead of just counting on others.

Many things works on Gesior, but if you would understand the way they have been made you woudln't say that. If someone makes something for Modern must know the difference. I guess there is no point on which Gesior is actually better than Modern, everything has been taken care of.

error.....+

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:228 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(228): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(565): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 228

Good job Lolaye , some one will need this

Those who need it (new peppole) wont find this board && post.

Joke?

Modern acc hasent been "used" for so long time = not alot of templates scripts, Xenios & Kavvason has made some nice skins and scripts, And gesior isent good compare the code layout.php on tibiacom to like modernacc defult and see its like - 10000 lines of that layout + the modern look better, DONT USE GESIOR. I rather use TFSCMS insted of gesior <,<

Back