• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website problem when making new char :/

Krim

Reaction score
Startitems when making char with AAC?!
I made it so that new players that made their characters on my site would get certain items, it works on my account (GM account) and I get all the items a new player is supposed to get on all vocations. But when a new player makes a NEW account and a character with it he gets NO items. Its like my GM acc is special and only gets the stuff.

Why is it like that? :/

Edit: I did some more testing and when a player makes a SECOND character on his account from the website that char gets the stuff.. So why is it only the first char that doesnt get items? Im using modern aac v1.0.

Here is link to my aac, its currently up.. I dont know if its illegal to link to it but I'll do it anyways, I can delete if its bad.
EC3's alldeles egna OT-server!

Inzann, You can give the samples eq! When remember to save the characters in database, becuz if you dont do it. When you relog your items is gone!

I gave them EQ, and I turned off save in the database, then turned it on again when I was done.. It works when you make 2nd char. But when you make FIRST (1st) char it doesnt work, they start with NO EQUIPMENT. :p

delete all first items scripts in data folder
make all samples save = 1
and ur done. it has to work 1000% for all chars, first, second w/e .
just make sure none are logged in while ur editing db with save = 1

I did as you said, deleted firstitems.xml.. Exact same stuff happening. Do you think you could help me over teamviewer?

Back