• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Website problems adding towns to config

SoloQ

Hard With Style
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was looking at https://otland.net/threads/gesior-how-to-put-towns-to-select.57722/

In my case I am trying to add the towns to the $towns_list
Code:
$towns_list[0] = array(2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 4 => 'Carlin');

This is how it currently is, I am trying to add my towns to this townslist which is in the config.php in the config map hoping that it will show more towns in the houses.php

The moment i do this for instance adding kazordoon:
Code:
$towns_list[0] = array(2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 3 => 'Kazordoon' 4 => 'Carlin');

The website fails to load completely:
The localhost page isn’t working
localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I have no clue why this happens so please help me guys D:

-SoloQ

Your code
Code:
$towns_list[0] = array(2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 3 => 'Kazordoon' 4 => 'Carlin');

Correct code
Code:
$towns_list[0] = array(2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 3 => 'Kazordoon', 4 => 'Carlin');
You were missing a comma after Kazordoon

Your code
Code:

Correct code
Code:
$towns_list[0] = array(2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 3 => 'Kazordoon', 4 => 'Carlin');
You were missing a comma after Kazordoon

Haha, I was like "WTF? What is missing the picture?", gladly you wrote the last sentence which will let me sleep..

Back