• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

website problems

nickpoo2

Reaction score
ive also had another problem i cant fix. when u try to set the admin controls for my website it says:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\po t\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\po t\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\in stall.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Owner\Favorites\Documents\xampp\htdocs\po t\OTS_Account.php on line 229

and idk how to fix it?

Its saying your database is missing a column. Is the gesior version the same as your server version?

A lot of times when you try to use different versions they will not work correctly.

You can always just add it to your column like /\.

well my server version i think it mite be like 8.42 or 8.5 or something and where would i put ALTER TABLE players ADD name INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

Back
Top Bottom