• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website ruined account manager.

Seanr

Reaction score
So I replaced htdocs in xampp folder with geisor folders and files for website as its needed and I set up the website but I want to revert to using account manager so I replaced the htdocs from geisor with original htdocs, but account manager doesn't work with 1 tab 1 anymore. What can I do?

I put geisor htdocs into xampp folder and replaced xampp's htdocs so I could put up website. But I want to undo everything I did for website because I want to go back to using account manager. account manager isn't working because of website.

Copy the defaults of your old acc manager and put it over there. And also change the account and password like 1/1

If you use Sha1, use an existing account, and move 1/1 over to it, and then remove any characters in it because if you use encrypted passwords everything is pretty fucked up by now, but you can fix it as I did the same misstake last week :D

if account manager doesnt work, the password might be sha1, and config.lua "plain", or the contrary

if config.lua is sha1, and all passwords in database plain ( you can see them ), then you need to update passwords to sha1 encryption with sha1(password)

Remember, the same encryption is needed on site and server

Last edited:
If you use Sha1, use an existing account, and move 1/1 over to it, and then remove any characters in it because if you use encrypted passwords everything is pretty fucked up by now, but you can fix it as I did the same misstake last week :D

password 1 on sha1

Code:
356A192B7913B04C54574D18C28D46E6395428AB

SQL:
INSERT INTO `players` VALUES (1, 'Account Manager', 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 150, 150, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 110, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 50, 50, 7, '', 400, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 201660000, 0, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '');
NOT, now need use sha1.. why use plain made by get error in.. database error save characters..
need use sha1 and changed your config-and-functions.php to sha1 for works
search
SQL:
if(strtolower($config['server']['encryptionType']) == 'sha1')[code=sql]
change for
[code=sql]if(strtolower($config['server']['passwordType']) == 'sha1')

Back