• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website seems disconnected.

Tarien

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm attempting to set up a new server for me and a few mates. The OTS Guide has been very helpful and I've imported my database, got the server running and even got my website up, however the website doesn't seem to have any information on it. It's the basic screen with a Home, Downloads, Server Information, Community etc tabs on it, however clicking on anything results in the same page being displayed. The directory is changing to whichever tab I click on, however nothing new is displayed and so I cannot create accounts or anything. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tarien

Hi,

I'm attempting to set up a new server for me and a few mates. The OTS Guide has been very helpful and I've imported my database, got the server running and even got my website up, however the website doesn't seem to have any information on it. It's the basic screen with a Home, Downloads, Server Information, Community etc tabs on it, however clicking on anything results in the same page being displayed. The directory is changing to whichever tab I click on, however nothing new is displayed and so I cannot create accounts or anything. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tarien
Check your config or post it here

Back