• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Website stays online for small amount of time

FilipeJF

Reaction score
So, I'm using Gesior as my website.

But I've got a very disturbing problem. When the site stays online for some minutes - maybe 15 minutes or something like that - then, when I clean my cache and try acessing it again, the loading time takes FOREVER.

I mean, the site may load, but with a lot of bugs, and it takes a long, long time. I tried using XAMPP, WAMP, and now I'm using MAMP, but its always the same bug. The site goes normal once I close the server and restart my computer (thats the only way of making the site normal again).

Are you sure you are not running any other applications on port 80? Your webserver requires you to have port 80 available to listen to for connecting website visitors/clients. If you are running Skype, this might be the case. Please verify this first.

Back