• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Website Unreachable

Phemus

Solutions
Reaction score

I recently installed Don Danielle's "SIMPLE ALL IN ONE: From nothing to a fully working dedicated server on Ubuntu". The problem is when I change the www folder to a gesior aac it gives me that error when I try to go into my website. However, if I change it back to the one already installed, it allows me to see the website.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to run a command?

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04

View attachment 35791

I recently installed Don Danielle's "SIMPLE ALL IN ONE: From nothing to a fully working dedicated server on Ubuntu". The problem is when I change the www folder to a gesior aac it gives me that error when I try to go into my website. However, if I change it back to the one already installed, it allows me to see the website.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to run a command?

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04

What do you mean you change the www folder to gesior acc? You need to put gesior acc inside www, not replace it

I solved it already. I went into www/public_html and added the gesior files to that file. Just make sure to delete everything inside that file before adding the Gesior files into it.

Back