• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Website-work(VERY simple!)

RIPSoft

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞∞
Reaction score
Hiho

I have some website-stuff that needs WORK! It is very, very simple stuff(just copying info into tables!) and payment will be in premium days/points on Argardh.

As said, work consist of filling out tables more precisely monster-information. I'll upload the page in a few hours if someone wants to take a look at work first..

Great work to train your work-rate!

Edit;

Here is the page:

http://argardh.com/monsters.html

Work will consist of adding missing categories(animals, magical creatures) and also add to the table: Exp, Hp, Attack(estimated), Type(melee? caster?), Valuable loot

Last edited:
Hiho

I have some website-stuff that needs WORK! It is very, very simple stuff(just copying info into tables!) and payment will be in premium days/points on Argardh.

As said, work consist of filling out tables more precisely monster-information. I'll upload the page in a few hours if someone wants to take a look at work first..

Great work to train your work-rate!

Edit;

Here is the page:

http://argardh.com/monsters.html

Work will consist of adding missing categories(animals, magical creatures) and also add to the table: Exp, Hp, Attack(estimated), Type(melee? caster?), Valuable loot
May I ask why you have two accounts Sinth? To double your bumping?
252483424495992833.png

and payment will be in premium days/points on Argardh

I doubt you will find anyone willing to work for points on your server :/

May I ask why you have two accounts Sinth? To double your bumping?
252483424495992833.png

3 people on 2 accounts, not 1 person on 2 acc ;) :p

I doubt you will find anyone willing to work for points on your server :/

Maybe, maybe not. It's as said super-simple so basically it could be a "first job" even for someone without experience of webdesign. All it takes is a good copy n paste talent :)

Back