• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website?

Malthael

Reaction score
So, I have followed the guide as to how to get TFS to work, Everything has been going okay but I am trying to use Nekiro's TFS 7.72-Downgrade and Gesior 2012 account manager isn't working.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(334): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

As well as

Code:
STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(434): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Anyway I can fix this or do I have to use a certain website for this? If I have to use a different Website, does anybody know an easy one to set up?

Does anyone know the problem here? I’m running the TFS 1.3 7.72 Downgrade and if I can’t get Gesior 2012 AAC to work is there any recommendations you guys have for me to use? I’m fairly new to this stuff but I have the server Compiled and running, just cannot get a website to work for the life of me haha, I followed Gesiors tutorial but his website won’t work for 7.72 Downgrade

I would try with MyAAC. It's based on Gesior, so it has all features of Gesior plus some more.

And its updated almost every day.

An alternative would be ZnoteAAC - Znote/ZnoteAAC (https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC)

I am unsure tho if it will work with that downgraded TFS.

I would try with MyAAC. It's based on Gesior, so it has all features of Gesior plus some more.

And its updated almost every day.

An alternative would be ZnoteAAC - Znote/ZnoteAAC (https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC)

I am unsure tho if it will work with that downgraded TFS.

yours will work with the Downgrade?

Does anyone know the problem here? I’m running the TFS 1.3 7.72 Downgrade and if I can’t get Gesior 2012 AAC to work is there any recommendations you guys have for me to use? I’m fairly new to this stuff but I have the server Compiled and running, just cannot get a website to work for the life of me haha, I followed Gesiors tutorial but his website won’t work for 7.72 Downgrade
Do this to your clean database before install any website
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` DROP INDEX `number`;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` RENAME COLUMN `number` TO `name`;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD UNIQUE (`name`);

You need to execute those queries in MySQL - phpmyadmin - SQL Tab.

1584227011435.png

Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` DROP INDEX `number`;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` RENAME COLUMN `number` TO `name`;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD UNIQUE (`name`);

@Olddies
@slawkens

Code:
Error

SQL query: Copy

ALTER TABLE `accounts` DROP INDEX `number`

MySQL said: Documentation