• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

weed bad for brain

Cdvooo

4MC=E2
Reaction score
Asingle speck of something in a vast universe wher
Cannabis use is associated with disturbances in concentration and memory. New research by neuroscientists at the University of Bristol, published in the Journal of Neuroscience, has found that brain activity becomes uncoordinated and inaccurate during these altered states of mind, leading to neurophysiological and behavioural impairments reminiscent of those seen in schizophrenia.

just to put it out there

Now I know I will not apply for University of Bristol, nor would recommend my children to go there.

This cant be true, weed makes you think about the bad things thats happening in a better perspective! or thats what I'v heard :p

This cant be true, weed makes you think about the bad things thats happening in a better perspective! or thats what I'v heard :p

It actually helps you not to think about the bad things ;) just about how beautiful other things are, like the sky or stars or colors, etc.. xd

Everyone saying weed isnt bad for you = a vulcan idiot. Nuff said.

No one is saying it's not bad for you, the argument is that it's not as bad as, say, alcohol which directly and indirectly kills hundreds, if not thousands, of people each year.

All substances have different effects on different people.
Why argue about something? Let's face it, people will never all agree on the same thing.

Red

Everyone saying weed isnt bad for you = a vulcan idiot. Nuff said.

not nearly as bad as a lot of people think - and not really bad at all on the scale of things that are bad for you - and its proven to be beneficial with many other things. if it was so bad like a lot of uneducated (uneducated about weed) people like to think then it wouldn't be legal for medical consumption all over the place.

No one is saying it's not bad for you, the argument is that it's not as bad as, say, alcohol which directly and indirectly kills hundreds, if not thousands, of people each year.

try hundreds of thousands, guaranteed

Back