• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weekly Awards?

Weekly Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a weekly awards of some certain topics, such as:
Best Player
Most Friendly Player
Most Friendly Community helper(which also includes in-game help).

Each player who wins the award will be rewarded with 50donations points.

So, what do you guys think?
Give me your votes and comments.
The vote will close in 3days.

Yours,
Vanderlay

Don't go with best GM at least. It'll just make everything weird, trust me.

It's too easy to abuse, making many forum accounts, or game accounts isn't a problem if somebody wants the points enough...

It's too easy to abuse, making many forum accounts, or game accounts isn't a problem if somebody wants the points enough...

It's not like we're gonna make a poll on the forum about who's the most friendly player, the players we choose will probably be people we select or players nominate somehow..

You should have a monthly awards instead of weekly x)

It's not like we're gonna make a poll on the forum about who's the most friendly player, the players we choose will probably be people we select or players nominate somehow..

Still in the OT world nobody really knows anyone else, and people are always going to vote for their friends no matter how honest they may appear.

Back