• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weird bug when the server crashes/shutsdown

Ragimus_Maximus

Reaction score
When I open my server after it has crashed or got shutdown, one player gets insane magic level and/or skills and when he attacks a monster the server is going to crash again. This has happened two times already. I have to delete their chars to prevent the server from crashing.

I'm facing an huge bug on my server.

Vocation of players are being changed, apparently randomly.

Sometimes it change from paladin to knight (and so on, changes between existing vocations), and many times it changes to this number: 4294967295

And when that happens, randomly skills or ML bug as well, going to numbers like 5000+, crashing server when attack

taken from another thread with the same bug, but it wasn't fixed there. this happens when I shutdown the server and tehn open it again, one of the players will have sick skills and changed vocation.

Back