• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weird colours on screen...

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Well it looks like when you turn the settings down to like 8 bit or smt ive had this problem on another computer... but then it was the graphic driver missing... here its installed and it says nothing is wrong.. only soluiton is graphic card or screen is broken?

Help anyone ? :p

Ps. its not my computer and i dont really care if it works or not just wanna be nice to the owner lol :p

hehe tried updating drivers but didnt work just got some of those blue screens.. turns out after all its something wrong with screen :p

Kick it with your fist ded
buy a new comp and say to the old one i dont like you anymore
then make the old one jealose to the new computer...
and the old one will work again :)

haha.. one of my old computer was almost like that.. i did always freeze, and so i kicked it on the side and the freeze let go and was it lagging i kicked it. and it was gone XD

haha.. one of my old computer was almost like that.. i did always freeze, and so i kicked it on the side and the freeze let go and was it lagging i kicked it. and it was gone XD

lol my friends computer was best , it was always freezing etc. if he kicked it just with a litle power it restarted and if he gave it a really pwn kick it went standby

my old comp was like
i could not start him normal so i had to kick him on the lower thing lal..
if i would restart < hard kick >
and shut down < medium kick >

Back