• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Weird debugs

Creon

Reaction score
So I just returned to mapping and wanted to try out the new sprites. So I followed this guide to get a server up and running so I can see my maps.

Everything runs smoothly, but after importing my old map from a few years ago, I noticed my client was crashing in certain areas. I did a lot of messing around with a friend, tested different theories. And Ive come to the conclusion that my client bugs out around stackable items that didnt used to be stackable (red roses, green gems, moon flowers).

All of the other newer sprites are fine.

Is there any fix to this?

Im using TFS 1.3, and Im using the sprites from this post.

you can't, we just need to wait for his reply here ;P
Its so easy i will explain by steps what i had to do:
1) Download itemOTB Editor and compile it.
2) In item-editor/plugins/Plugin Three.xml changed the line responsible for 1098 dat and spr signature with this one
XML:
        <client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="57" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>
3) Open Item Editor and load your SPR/dat files and from the toolbar you will click on tools/update OTB Version, that gets all new changes in the SPR/DAT you did with object builder too, and updates old items if you changed specific ATTR or something else. NOTE: Select the first 3 check boxes only
Keeping the updated item editor here for who needs it
Cheers.
@Evil Puncker You could just ask me i wouldn't mind sharing the solution, its cool to get updated sprites from tibia :p

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Its so easy i will explain by steps what i had to do:
1) Download itemOTB Editor and compile it.
2) In item-editor/plugins/Plugin Three.xml changed the line responsible for 1098 dat and spr signature with this one
XML:
        <client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="57" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>
3) Open Item Editor and load your SPR/dat files and from the toolbar you will click on tools/update OTB Version, that gets all new changes in the SPR/DAT you did with object builder too, and updates old items if you changed specific ATTR or something else. NOTE: Select the first 3 check boxes only
Keeping the updated item editor here for who needs it
Cheers.
@Evil Puncker You could just ask me i wouldn't mind sharing the solution, its cool to get updated sprites from tibia :p
So I'm pretty sure I followed the steps correctly, but my client is still crashing around some of these items.

So I'm pretty sure I followed the steps correctly, but my client is still crashing around some of these items.
have you made sure that you used the generated items.otb in both server and RME? (also make sure to save the map again for changes to take effect)

have you made sure that you used the generated items.otb in both server and RME? (also make sure to save the map again for changes to take effect)
I did not do it with both of them. It seems to be working properly now, no crashes. Thank you both very much @Evil Puncker @Shadow_

Back