• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Weird map-connected bugs that crashes client

devzan14

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
90
Solutions
1
Reaction score
22
Hi. I've got fresh, just compilled TFS 1.3. I just connected it to some map made in RME, nothing else was changed. And so far, i noticed two weird bugs, somehow connected with map bugs.

First one is wooden trash bug. When wooden trash (id 2250, 2251, 2252, 2253 etc.) does exist on my server, client crashes. It happens in all scenarios: if created by god's command, it crashes client immediately. After client reset, if i try to open bp (with wooden trash in it), client crashes. If i created wooden trash on RME, client crashes when i reach it on my screen in game. Same thing happens when i break like a chair with a weapon. Then, after client restart, map gets messy (after server restart everything goes back to normal state):

prNnxQP.png

Error report:
PaIYjzg.png

The other thing, not connected to wooden trash, is just some map bug.

JNEkTc1.png

Should look like this:

hYj6I1P.png

Error Report of this crash (crash happens when i try walk through the doors):
kvXdD65.png

I don't have idea why these happen.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, i figured it out. I had RME and Tibia Client modified by this: Client 10.98 with latest sprites [10.98 with 12.70 Sprites] (https://otland.net/threads/client-10-98-with-latest-sprites-10-98-with-12-70-sprites.273902/)
But TFS 1.3 had original files, because it was just compilled. When i replaced tfs' files it now works fine. For now. Leaving this for descendants ;)
 
Last edited:

pink_panther

Premium User
Premium User
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
755
Solutions
9
Reaction score
323
Location
Kazordoon
Sounds like your items.xml and/or the items configuration in your Tibia.dat don't match up and it's freaking the fuck out because 1 is saying it should be like this, the other says this and the client can't handle it.

Check the items in your items.xml compared to the item properties in your client (check with Object Builder)

Also check in your map that those co-ordinates don't have shit stucked underneath them thats making it wig out.

If wooden trash being on screen crashes the client, it's the item properties not matching.
 
Top