• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Weird problem, please have a look

troxet

Reaction score
Hello I have got quite weird error while loading server. I dont know where it is, because i cant go to those positions and when im trying to clean invaild things from map it doesnt work.

From console:

Code:
[Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapBinary] Unserialization of invalid tile at posit
ion ( 00000 / 00000 / 000 )
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 259
[Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapBinary] Unserialization of invalid tile at posit
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 259

I think your otbm is corrupted.. Never seen this error before so i can't be sure, but it appears so in my eyes. Best to wait for another possible answer and solution since i don't know for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

But keep in mind it looks like the otbm

Broken files/scripts? I've got a few of these errors too. What exactly did you edit?

Red

yh it's nice to share solutions incase any member decides to search for this, they have a solution.

Broken files/scripts? I've got a few of these errors too. What exactly did you edit?

Red

Items.xml Cause I placed 2 different items.xml and that make whole one broken and there was problems with items.otbm so i had to replace all server files again with different server files in case to make sure everything works perfect.

Back