• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WEIRD problem with map?

danielh70

Reaction score
this problem is weird... my friend mapped some stuff and then sent me the map.. when i put it in server and loaded the server for 1. it says map siz is 65000X2009 or somthing which i think is weird..65000 isnt usually there and when ur online u cant go up stairs and when u look at items on gm all it says is item id.. its like nothing is funcioning AT ALL.. do u know whats wrong? PS: i use TFS 0.2.1 mystic spirit

Maybe you never recieved the whole server from your friend.

Otherwise, what I know, there were quite many bugs in the 0.2.1 version. Talaturen has released a 0.2.3 version now that you are almost required to update to :)

If no items are working with the correct names, try reloading an older version of items.xml that you were using, perhaps you messed up a line, because screwing up one line could result in everything failing.

Red

If no items are working with the correct names, try reloading an older version of items.xml that you were using, perhaps you messed up a line, because screwing up one line could result in everything failing.

Red

That could screw up the whole server as there happens to be newer items in the newer items.xml files.

Refresh/update your existing files in /data/items/*
[forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.2.1/data/items

You should also consider upgrading to 0.2.3 for your own good.

That could screw up the whole server as there happens to be newer items in the newer items.xml files.

He would no longer be able to start the server because TFS 0.2.2 had its items.otb compatibility upgraded (he would need a different/older version of items.otb to use with TFS 0.2.1)

I am the one who sent him the files see i sent him Armonia which was 5624kb but it said something like 62mb and tbat wasent right, but the spawns and houses were working right its just that u cudent use stairs or items or anything

Talaturen has released a 0.2.3 version now that you are almost required to update to
how would i upgrade? like what i mean is how would i get the map to this new serv? it has forgotten in it but i want my armonia map what exactly would i have to change?

Back