• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Weird problem

Well, whatever is causing that, this item is bugged, that's why the client is crashing. You can log in on gm char and check id of this item. Then check .spr .dat and .otb and make sure everything is alright there.

I used tfs 0.3.4pl2 before , and everything was ok , but i decided to use 0.3.6 and problems started with client.
GM crashing instantly.

It can be everything at this point. And what do you mean, by saying that GM is crashing instantly? It crashes becasue he is GM or you don't know?

Yes , because he is gm or god , when i make normal character it crashing when i use stairs or ladders but when i login again i can moving on map.

Log in on normal character, log out, make him gm, log in. If it will crash simply becasue it's gm, something is really messed up.

Back