• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weird spell Problem

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
i have really weird magic level train spell problem, basically i have spell that drops all your mana down to zero
<instant name="ki train" words="ki train" aggressive="0" mana="1" params="0" lvl="1" maglv="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1000" prem="0" enabled="1" script="power_down.lua"></instant>
so example if you have 4k mana and you type ki train it goes to 0 so you train you magic level like this
Lua:
function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
   local amount = creature:getMana()
   creature:addManaSpent(amount)
   creature:addMana(-amount)
   creature:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
   return true
end
and now i noticed that my haste trains my magic level multiple times faster and it doesnt make sense at all, why
<instant name="haste" words="haste" selftarget="1" aggressive="0" lvl="10" maglv="10" mana="300" soul="0" exhaustion="1000" prem="1" enabled="1" script="speed up.lua"></instant>
so as you can see it requires 300 mana to cast so that 300mana goes to magic level train and now if you do ki train with like 10k mana it increase like nothing but that 10k mana should train you magic level like x30 times faster because you drain your mana to train your magic level. My mind is blown i dont know what to do.
TFS 1.2

Try 0 mana and change to this
creature:addManaSpent(amount*999orwhateveryouhave)
999 is skill rate so what if i use stages? It has to be smarter way, maybe its possible to make manaprecent=100 to flood with any amount of mana you have it doesnt matter if you have 1% or 15% or 100% so it would work perfectly

999 is skill rate so what if i use stages? It has to be smarter way, maybe its possible to make manaprecent=100 to flood with any amount of mana you have it doesnt matter if you have 1% or 15% or 100% so it would work perfectly
bump

Back