• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weird thing that happened did anyone else get this?

Kush Master

Reaction score
Right so a weird thing happened to me it's hard to explain did anyone get this also?Well I got an rs even though on website it tells me only unjusts I got recently is this guys.Weird thing is it says I got 2 unjusts but it's 3 to rs right?
a25ez8.png

However ingame it tells me this?So it turns out that I do have 3 frags according to the command !kills but why does it not say who they are on the website it only tells me 2 of the kills I got there
1hf4hg.png

I am not really complaining and dont really mind that I lost my set cuz shit happens xd but i'd like this not to happen to anyone else in the future so that's why I am posting this.

maybe u didnt get unjust but he was for example yellow skull and it counted like frag.

or other option is u killed a player later with someone and he had frag and u. i had this shit before, on page iam not killer but it counted frag for me

The player kills list is not 100% accurate because your kills will only appear there for as long as they are on the deathlist of the player you killed. So someone who you might have unjustifiedly killed died more than 5 times and the death entry where you killed him is removed. The most reliable way to know how many unjustified kills you have is to write !kills.

Back