• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Welcome On Savar Mapping ShowOff WorlD , Travel on RME (Only RAW ) !

rexgandi

Reaction score
Hello ! Today , In first my english is quite weak ... I decided to finally show their work here to see if I'm at least a little value mapper. As the first work reflects Rookgard temples. I think that for the first work inserted here is not bad. Best regards and I look forward to feedback from your site :)

Q1v0wI.jpg

Rookgaard Temple in RAW .

Is it a rpg map?
It looks like a fun-ot building with mixed climates
But the overall it looks good with detailing :)

Is it a rpg map?
It looks like a fun-ot building with mixed climates
But the overall it looks good with detailing :)

So an RPG, I know climate mixed yet I can not drive well in climates RPG, but every RPG rigid, each the same and try to somehow change :)

Underground Rat Cave unfinished . Comment pls.

ZwS6x8.jpg

Underground Rat Cave Unfinished ...

Attachments

This last work is better, but use water instead, make it like a sewer. Its very "clean" to be a rat cave. Maybe add some trash ( not much!!)
And some details like a clock/ armor,oven.. What do they do there? Make it more trashy.

First pic is detailed, but as CynterO said, the climate mix is terrible. Think more realistic, it looks like a tp server.

My opinion though.

Remove the flowers, big stones and the rain barrel and it's not to bad for playing :p
Edit: don't mix the bridge floor aswell :)

Remove the flowers, big stones and the rain barrel and it's not to bad for playing :p
Edit: don't mix the bridge floor aswell :)

Barrels, clocks, etc. This is why it's underground, the royal palace destroyed by evil monsters, which is why there are several such unusual details, because this is not an ordinary cave, just a room :)

The barrels should atleast be empty, since there would most likly not be any water left in them with rats all over it :)

Back