• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

༻》Welcome to Azakelis《༺

View attachment 57711
PS: Yes i'm aware of the floating roofs, not done lol
Missing a roof :D
P0AGPwIuneD9JP2UYFz8unJg.png

Interesting, but looking at art, each tree is made in absolutely different style. Big one has low contrast, the tree trunks have high contrast and the one in top left corner is not exactly pixel art rather digital art (blurry and high contrast) I would say that it needs to be adressed because because of it things dont look consistent ;)

@Saphron you're right in terms of composition, but in reality leafs got this kind of contrast in some enviroments. Also dirt on grass abosrobs light and make it look darker. I think the image looks good, the elements acts how they should, but are different opinions both can be legit ;p

a-tree-with-light-green-leaves-stock-image__u10456892.jpg

Add some fishes underwater and you will have a banger showoff
I knowww, I just wanted to limit the CiP sprites =/ But of course, there will be plenty of living details like fish and birds, bugs, etc~

Back