• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Welcome to Eventide! [SHOWOFF]

per009

Reaction score
SERVER ONLINE
Eventide - Latest News
Version: 8.42
ip:www.eventide-online.com

I will show you some images of the map. Enjoy!

THE DEPOT
pic1njz.png

THE TEMPLE
pic2a.png

DRAGONS
pic3gca.png

DEMONS
pic4e.png

POI QUEST
pic5d.png

BOG RAIDERS
pic6n.png

HELLHOUNDS
pic7.png

VOCACTION QUEST
pic8.png

PRIZES
pic9.png

MIRRODIN WARLOCKS
pic10.png

NAZGUL
pic11.png

Eventide - Latest News
Try it!

Last edited:
from 0 to 50 = 20x

from 50 to 100 = 12x

from 100 to + = 8x

Is a serious server, with a dedicated host.

The first two pics aren't made by you they are just edited maps.
Forth and fifth are from real tibia.

I really like the bog raiders.

But I all pic, which I don't know, got a different kind of details and style I hardly think they are from the same person.

This map is made by you or just put maps together?

LOL! All the map is made by me, maybe i take some ideas from showoffs, but all the map is made by me! i made it all, it have 5 cities... Rhux you are really a noob, the forth picture is "LIKE" real tibia but it isnt the same. Go to demons on real tibia and you will see. All the map is made by me, maybe i got some ideas from showoffs and rl tibia but they aren't the same. Dont say things if you really dont know.

thx.

Well didn't you overreact a bit dude?

I just told my opinion. But I can 100% tell you that first to are release in this forum or so and I will find the map and show you.

It will just be a disgrace for you, because you claimed it's 100% by you, even if I used the map for testing my scripts and so on.

Even if the POI isn't the real, what it isn't, it's over 95% of real and no player will care if it's custom, because you hardly see a difference.

And tell me why you detailed the bogs so nice and it REALLY looks nice to me and the hellhound haven't even a fitting place to their "FIRE". The Dragons just look ugly and there is a big difference to the style of the mapper who made the bogs. If it was you who made all, why you stopped detailing ? You got bored or what?
The warlock screen hasn't fitting details also and the vocation quest is just spamage of gravel..

Mabye you can convice me that this screens are by you, but the first two are 100% not.

you make me laugh... if you dont believe me enter and see it by yourself, I got the ideas of a map, but I make it by myself.

About the poi, people like it and 95% of good servers have it in their ots. I dont know why you criticizes my map because it have the same poi than real tibia ( and is not the same ). All the map is made by me, i never copied parts of other maps. I am the only one that made the map, and just enter and see that mountain of dragons you will change your opinion. If you dont like it i am sorry, but dont came and say Shits about my map, maybe you are jelous about it.

Make your own ot and criticizes it, but dont start to criticizes mine.

Even if I enter your server how should I know you made it yourself?

I am not critizing you using POI or Demons idea from real.
I critize you for using maps and claiming it's made by you.

Well here is the release of the maps which you took the first two screens from.
Well you edited the temple.

PROOF:
Credits go to Randall.

Lol, yeah I copy that ideas from Randall but that doesnt mean that the map isnt made by me. Enter, see the city and you will see is completely different than Randall. I never edited nothing, i made it all by myself taking ideas from it.

Dude you are really annoying.

The first pic is a exact copy of the south side of Randall's depot.
Either you are stupid and copied his city 1:1 or you just used his map.
And nobody is so stupid to copy a map 1:1 if it is released.

see, this is the PROOF:

pic15.png

I COPY IDEAS AND MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF.

Last edited:
hellhounds in jungel clima? i didnt like that :p but rest was okei mabye change up on the wls

Back