• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well dont trust this guy :c

lw6zcb.jpg

Znam

20kr scam lol... thats like 2,1 euro... what a nolifer xD
It does not matter how much it was, I was still scammed I would pay more but since I did not trust him so much I made it abit lower. So if you're gonna talk like "thats nothing" n shit just leave, it does not have to do with how much it was I simply was reporting this guy since he scammed me, and hopefully this will stop some ppl buying from him.

It does not matter how much it was, I was still scammed I would pay more but since I did not trust him so much I made it abit lower. So if you're gonna talk like "thats nothing" n shit just leave, it does not have to do with how much it was I simply was reporting this guy since he scammed me, and hopefully this will stop some ppl buying from him.
nono, dont take it the wrong way... im not saying anything to offend you im just saying he is a nolifer who scamms on 20kr..

rolluje kostke is second character of Zabijamy Spierdalamy look out for this characters fucking thiefs

Back