• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well, I got RS trapped,

Sir Shadowcesor

Reaction score
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w9te76&s=5#.Uo_P2VwUiL-I got rs trapped in the place near cyclops, atleast Memzie and one of his friend's came and rescued me, but still, they made me RS, I made a screenshot when i have fresh RS and a fresh Frag in the same time. + This can't be fake because why would i risk putting my full eq worth 5kk + on.

=]

I suppose those people should get banned.

Matwin

they will never get ban, i made a post like 1 month ago with SS and there was boladovisk and 5 players more making trap. also tutor came to me and got ss but gm's didnt nothing, so just forget it

they will never get ban, i made a post like 1 month ago with SS and there was boladovisk and 5 players more making trap. also tutor came to me and got ss but gm's didnt nothing, so just forget it

Who said no one doesn't care? We do, if there's nothing done with that then it might be some false report or so.
Gamemasters aren't available 24h right here, once they got time to check they'll do it, so don't say there NEVER was done anything with this.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w9te76&s=5#.Uo_P2VwUiL-I got rs trapped in the place near cyclops, atleast Memzie and one of his friend's came and rescued me, but still, they made me RS, I made a screenshot when i have fresh RS and a fresh Frag in the same time. + This can't be fake because why would i risk putting my full eq worth 5kk + on.

=]

I suppose those people should get banned.

Matwin

Also try sending an e-mail to [email protected]

Who said no one doesn't care? We do, if there's nothing done with that then it might be some false report or so.
Gamemasters aren't available 24h right here, once they got time to check they'll do it, so don't say there NEVER was done anything with this.

Also try sending an e-mail to [email protected]

What do you think dyablo about it, if you would be a game master would you say its real, because if it looks fake for you its worth less for me sending to the support

That happend to me yesterday as well. The same spot and by same guy, I couldn't post anything as I forgot to take ss.

Haha, you Sir, you must be a retarded one. Don't say that they never do anything, since they have banned a lot of RS/BS-trappers and other illegal players the past few weeks, me myself lost around 25 accounts and around 900kk when I got deleted on all my accounts because of BS-trap, so please, get some information before you comment. The ShadowCores support-team are really good, they do as they are supposed to do, but ofc they could just make BS-traps legal and dismiss all this useless threads! :]

Haha, you Sir, you must be a retarded one. Don't say that they never do anything, since they have banned a lot of RS/BS-trappers and other illegal players the past few weeks, me myself lost around 25 accounts and around 900kk when I got deleted on all my accounts because of BS-trap, so please, get some information before you comment. The ShadowCores support-team are really good, they do as they are supposed to do, but ofc they could just make BS-traps legal and dismiss all this useless threads! :]
Did i say that?

only br´s and americans can fall into a red skull trap, who cares anyway ?

Let the smart people of this world take advantage of them...it´s just natural selection of our specie ...

only br´s and americans can fall into a red skull trap, who cares anyway ?

Let the smart people of this world take advantage of them...it´s just natural selection of our specie ...
You wont be like that when it will happen to you, they first took skull, i thought if i will kill them i will get out but they weared ssa and then they lost pz and go killed by party members and i took frag for that, thats a bug aswells

+ Im not a Br or American

Last edited:
You wont be like that when it will happen to you, they first took skull, i thought if i will kill them i will get out but they weared ssa and then they lots pz and go killed by party members and i took frag for that, thats a bug aswell

+ Im not a Br or American

Okey, so then you're a shame for your country ;dd

May I ask how these RS/BS traps are done? I've never been trapped and wonder if those who get trapped gets red skull because of their own stupidity or because of some game flaw.

I'm not really sure what Sir Shadowcesor is trying to say here:
they first took skull, i thought if i will kill them i will get out but they weared ssa and then they lost pz and go killed by party members and i took frag for that, thats a bug aswells

Did he just attack two players with skull, and then the two players lost skull and got killed by party members, giving him frag? If that is true, then it really needs to be fixed.

May I ask how these RS/BS traps are done? I've never been trapped and wonder if those who get trapped gets red skull because of their own stupidity or because of some game flaw.

Did he just attack two players with skull, and then the two players lost skull and got killed by party members, giving him frag? If that is true, then it really needs to be fixed.

Why? Its a part of the game, it have always been a part of the game, and it should always be a part of it. Stop ruin the game because of your own stupidity.

Yes thats what i meant, they lost skulls and got killed in party and i took frag, i only attacked them when they were skulls

Why? Its a part of the game, it have always been a part of the game, and it should always be a part of it. Stop ruin the game because of your own stupidity.

I don't see how this is stupidity? If I have skull in Thais I can soulfire some random trying to kill me, get away and lose skull and then my friends can kill me giving him frag? Meaning you should never let any skull get away, because if they do you can get red skull. Or is it not how this works?

Back