• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bart Mlodarek

Reaction score
"Trophy awarded for being a registered user for more than 5 years."

As the quote above states, I've been here for over 5 years. If you asked Me I Would tell you my son, This is long Times. Like imagine What you can achieve in 5 Year. You could learn to like maybe drive car, or like marry wife, or like make kid and be born for 5 years. Or like you can finish University for knowledge on head brain. Or like you could maybe consider going on like vacation on like many different countries but you gotta eat the bread for breakfast every morning which consumes a lot of time as well as calories because it require much brain power which is important as we must keep on developing.

Next up, my other point was that we cannot continue discriminating others, as a well known member I would like to offer all newcomers a piece of my hand. Sometime we do good sometimes we do bad, come join me on my journey of making amazing super duper fun servers whilst drinking and sipping on coffee or tea depending on which one you have the taste for because different taste for tongue on drink make different taste for pleasure because sometime it can be nice sometime it can not be nice for tongue for different person who have other one but for me I like both.

So you may ask now, why are you so intelligentful? Well heres my secret, I wake up every morning at 5AM because I do not like to waste time, then i eat breakfast till around 8AM and take a quick shower so I can get to work ASAP (As soon as possible). So, it is now around 3PM and I am ready to work. But wait, you may be asking right now what about dinner, food is important for stomach to make good workings. Correct! I now go to shoppings for buy food for make dinner for feed head and stomach on happy. I go drive with bicycle onto shop and make big bag of shopping and return home. It is now around 5PM and I begin to cook, as I chop my ham up and cook the egg and boil the water it is now 7PM as I finish. I turn on my favourite show and begin to watch it as I eat my dinner with a smile because I love life so much. It is now 10PM and I finished eating, I go brush my teeth and it is now 11PM. Ready to start working, but wait, "You did so much today, isnt it exhaust" you may be asking. Correct again! I now take a nap and wake up at around 4AM, but wait! We must wake up at 5AM because that is when the day start, so I go to sleep to get my daily 6-7 hours of sleep and wake up at 5AM to repeat the process and get ready to work!

Thank you for reading the other message of my friend who is happy because I am want to open head for bicycle if you fall off bridge then you must open it because its not so simple to make open bridge like head like I am not really sure who thought of that stupid ridiculous idea but I think you should probably consider cutting the hair of the head a bit more carefully otherwise you MAY injure somebody.

THanks To You

Thank you for sharing this amazing 5 year journey of yours, I am sure people will follow your amazing tips of eating breakfast for 3 hours, showering for another 7 and always trying to open their head by falling off the bicycle from on top of a bridge.

I get you work as a terrorist or something?

Back