• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well Paid Job - Custom Commission Starting From Scratch

Krim00

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking to hire someone who is very experienced with every aspect of the creation of an OT server, from the website and the client, to setting up everything related to completing a functional running server.

This is a list of the major things that I would like accomplished throughout this job:

• I'm looking to create a 7.4 era server that looks, feels, and runs exactly the same as Tibia did in 2003/2004.
  • I plan on creating a custom map (for this, I simply need help getting to the point where I know how to use the mapping software).
  • I'd like a customized website so that the server feels like it has its own unique identity.
  • I would like to modify the speed at which people gain levels (this is an important point we would have to discuss on discord).
  • I would like to discuss your solutions to either preventing or catching people that try to use light hacks, aimbots, auto heals, or data mining to ruin mysteries / secrets within the game.
  • I would like to add a custom spell that will counter and protect you from the effects of "Exiva" for a limited period of time.
  • I would like someone who can edit certain bugs that once existed, for example, the Ice Rapier not breaking and scaling with "Exori".
  • Someone who is knowledgeable about hosting very long-term servers and ensuring their stability and integrity.
  • Someone who is knowledgeable about the best ways to promote a server prior to launching it.
- IMPORTANT - This is arguably the most important point here. I want to understand how to manage the server once you're done, this means you're not just creating a server and walking away. I need to understand the basics so that for the many years this server will be alive for, I can run it professionally. And it's for this point in particular that I'm willing to pay a premium price for this service.

This server will always be a passion project. There will never be any pay to win services, I just want to create a world that reignites the passion that I once felt for this game and share it with as many people as possible.

A little about myself: I was able to retire early in life, I'm 34 and Tibia has always been a passion of mine. I'm looking to create something truly special here, and I acknowledge that my technical expertise when it comes to this stuff is non-existent. That said, I have the finances to pay you well for the work you do, and I'm open to negotiating a price that's worth your time.

If you're interested in discussing taking on this job, feel free to add me on Discord. I'm open to partial payment up front, but you will need to prove that you're very experienced and have a proven track record in this community.

My discord: Krim00

Thank you.

are You able to pay at least 60$net/hr ? Just curious if You can compete with market

You can learn alot of the basics here and then hire someone to refine everything. You will be able to do alot with no knowledge just from the stuff avaliable here. Don't go in absolutely blind. just some advice

Back