• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Well what happend??

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Hello.. what happend with Gm Korax?? Why is he not left??

He was removed due to account sharing. Since I will not promote him to GM position again, he will be ddosing us now as he just threating me via PM's. Our server will lag and players will be experiencing kicks. It's not recommended to hunt at the moment. I will do my best to stop these attacks.

Nope, friend I thought I could trust had to get the password.

Btw, your server will not come online as long as I'm on the internet Richux. Good luck with the 5gbps UDP/SYN DDoS.

Nope, friend I thought I could trust had to get the password.

Btw, your server will not come online as long as I'm on the internet Richux. Good luck with the 5gbps UDP/SYN DDoS.

All he has to do is get the hosting server to block you ip noob
:peace:

im guessin all this laggs and kicks wont be sorted till later on 2night? as he is at school?

so korax is attackin the ot coz he lost his gm at his own fault? sorry but i was speakin 2 gm korax and yes he account shares i dont have proof coz i was tired and thought nothing off it! why he being such a kid? attackin an ot just because he lost his gm for his own fault it ant on!

U do realize, if he has control of ddosing the ot, he has control of ur ips and can shut ur internet off at anytime he wants tho... rite?

Ur pretty fail since u still think ur gonna b able to play tibera.

Back