• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Welp, Gitzmo has left :(

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
One of my most closest friends in tibia ever haha. Known em for like 3 years. Idk where he is or what server he owns now. Hope I findem again. We used to play tibia all the god damn time.

I don't believe a close friendship can be made on a 2D game, whatever. Goodluck in finding him again :p

Why not?

Red

because online games = trust nobody, you could talk to a girl for months at the end you realize its a male who's trying to steal your shit. Even if you trusted a real person and he/she wasn't lying, will you ever meet him/her in real? lets say it happens to 0.1% of online gamers so its almost impossible to meet another gamer, where the fuck is the fun when you just chat or call and never meet?

I met 3 otlanders.............. and I still keep in touch with a couple other otlanders

Whoa, Gitzmo is a guy so don't get the wrong idea about that. Just because "girls" play tibia doesn't mean your going to get your meat fiddled with (figuratively speaking). There mostly on an age scale from 9-12. So please do not get me involved in that "do you have a gf on tibia" type of stuff. I play to level and gain items, not to online date.

because online games = trust nobody, you could talk to a girl for months at the end you realize its a male who's trying to steal your shit. Even if you trusted a real person and he/she wasn't lying, will you ever meet him/her in real? lets say it happens to 0.1% of online gamers so its almost impossible to meet another gamer, where the fuck is the fun when you just chat or call and never meet?

I trololol at this comment, maybe for you it's true, but I've met good friends over tibia, some of them I still keep in contact with, we've been friends since I think 2008~2009? She's an awesome girl and I've met friends over Xbox and the browser too, yeah there are those you can't trust and those that will use you, but that's why there is a thing called "Remove friend", because deep down inside, you know they arn't a friend if you can't trust them and if they constantly beg for stuff and don't help you when you need it. I haven't meet a fellow gamer that I've been friends with online yet, but honestly? I wouldn't mind meeting them either, it's just a matter of money and distance.

I trololol at this comment, maybe for you it's true, but I've met good friends over tibia, some of them I still keep in contact with, we've been friends since I think 2008~2009? She's an awesome girl and I've met friends over Xbox and the browser too, yeah there are those you can't trust and those that will use you, but that's why there is a thing called "Remove friend", because deep down inside, you know they arn't a friend if you can't trust them and if they constantly beg for stuff and don't help you when you need it. I haven't meet a fellow gamer that I've been friends with online yet, but honestly? I wouldn't mind meeting them either, it's just a matter of money and distance.

I didn't say there are no good friends over online games, even I have around 10 friends that I've known them for years but I don't enjoy chatting whether it was a male or a female, its because its not as fun as reallife friends.

I don't believe a close friendship can be made on a 2D game, whatever. Goodluck in finding him again :p

That's why that's your opinion. I've made some good friends online over the years and if we could hang out together, they would totally be better than some of my so called 'friends' that I have over here. And they'll gladly accept me to visit them (and vice versa), we had tons of fun playing games together and chatting/talking over skype, etc. So I'm 100% sure what you're saying is not true, maybe you're searching for them in the wrong place, and definitely searching for the wrong people if you go for the people that wear girl outfits and do /sit on your virtual penis for gold coins.

That's why that's your opinion. I've made some good friends online over the years and if we could hang out together, they would totally be better than some of my so called 'friends' that I have over here. And they'll gladly accept me to visit them (and vice versa), we had tons of fun playing games together and chatting/talking over skype, etc. So I'm 100% sure what you're saying is not true, maybe you're searching for them in the wrong place, and definitely searching for the wrong people if you go for the people that wear girl outfits and do /sit on your virtual penis for gold coins.
Wow, haha. Harsh :D

I didn't say there are no good friends over online games, even I have around 10 friends that I've known them for years but I don't enjoy chatting whether it was a male or a female, its because its not as fun as reallife friends.

As Shadowsong said, you just don't seem to be searching for friends in the right places, quite a few of my friends I would love to hang out with IRL, but the main issue as I stated above is Distance and Money. Unless you have those two then there should be no reason to drop by and say hi.

As Shadowsong said, you just don't seem to be searching for friends in the right places, quite a few of my friends I would love to hang out with IRL, but the main issue as I stated above is Distance and Money. Unless you have those two then there should be no reason to drop by and say hi.
Ha this is true. I don't know tho'. Gitzmo was a cool friend and I used to chill withem' all the time. I have no idea where he is or what happened. Maybe we can talk again someday :D.

(shhhh no nonono im not back to ots!!!) okay fine yes i am...........

Back