• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're back!

I like it better than yours.

And @ darium:
You got 326 on your EK, and what did you do on it? Nothing. Just to stay in the top #5? Charlover.

I dont talking to you man. You speak at this topic like Italian Mafia Boss. Hero

WTF FEAR US!?

I dont talking to you man. You speak at this topic like Italian Mafia Boss. Hero

WTF FEAR US!?

No you're talking to Bazesse, not knowing he's my friend and not knowing I enjoy hearing from him in this thread. So why the fuck are you here? Go to your own club of friends, if you have any.

And clearly fear us was sarcastic, but I understand; you have a lot to learn, kiddo.

To bad I didn't had any free minutes to log in. And as far as I can see, there isn't a change that I log in this weekend... But ey, cheer up, I will be back to make my previous red skull :D

I like it better than yours.

And @ darium:
You got 326 on your EK, and what did you do on it? Nothing. Just to stay in the top #5? Charlover.

my ek was always a money maker
my war char was the ed and u know it
cuz i killed you many times with it

The charlovas that wont go out and exp on the ek cuz he is scared of being killed ...

u must be kiding me
i boted till the day i stopped playin here and u know it

:p by any chance anyone still remember me? haha, ansikte i already send u a pm reply me when u can

I think all 100% afk botters are in fear now with that comeback "fear us" and picture. :<

You just made it too easy; botting with strong healing pots.

Can I just ask; why? Are you poor? Because I didn't find any good reason for a 326 ek to bot with strong health potions..

Back