• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're Fucked.. [MegaUpload Related]

Since when, is it department of Justice when they take 1,5 million $ from a single mom!

Yea right cuz they will go through 400 - 500 million IP's and sue em? lol The chance is "big"

Yea right cuz they will go through 400 - 500 million IP's and sue em? lol The chance is "big"

The Department of Justice, which is the largest law office in the world, has grown from its meager beginnings to an organization comprising nearly forty components and more than 30,000 employees. This is the biggest case they could sift through most likely. Even if they take even half the employees this number seems a little less huge.

It's ok trying to make the people conscious about the copy rights but taking out the right to SHARE in the internet is just selfish and I consider it an attack to our freedom. anyway is just my point of view :p g'day

If people can say that "Americans are fat" can I say that people in Brazil have bamboo computers?

Well, no that'd be incorrect, because bamboo is non-native to Brazil.

If people can say that "Americans are fat" can I say that people in Brazil have bamboo computers?

It's just a meme.

And... computers, what is this you are talking about? We send smoke signal to our friends on Mexico and they update our internet stuff for us.

Don't worry, the smoke signal is encrypted.

It's just a meme.

And... computers, what is this you are talking about? We send smoke signal to our friends on Mexico and they update our internet stuff for us.

Don't worry, the smoke signal is encrypted.

What?! Does your bamboo computers support smoke signals?!?!

Hehe, glad I dont live in the US. Bill Gates wouldn't afford to pay my criminal bill then. :p

Megaupload – Closed
Fileserve – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.
Filesonic – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it's Facebook page Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as Hotfile did).
VideoBB – Closed Affiliate Program.
Filepost – Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as Hotfile did)
Uploaded.t... – Blocked U.S. access.
Videozer – Closed Affiliate Program.
Filejungle – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
Uploadstation – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
4Shared – Deleting multiple files
EnterUpload - Down (Redirect)
UploadBox will delete all files Jan 30th
This sucks.

It's OK for the company to receive money in return for their servers and bandwidth, but when they start paying out to end users and thereby make mass-piracy a profitable business, that's when it becomes a much larger issue.

Hehe, glad I dont live in the US. Bill Gates wouldn't afford to pay my criminal bill then. :p

Megaupload – Closed
Fileserve – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.
Filesonic – Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it's Facebook page Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as Hotfile did).
VideoBB – Closed Affiliate Program.
Filepost – Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as Hotfile did)
Uploaded.t... – Blocked U.S. access.
Videozer – Closed Affiliate Program.
Filejungle – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
Uploadstation – Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
4Shared – Deleting multiple files
EnterUpload - Down (Redirect)
UploadBox will delete all files Jan 30th
This sucks.

Lol, I could care less about file sharing websites blocking us, there's always a way around it.

no cause u no live here to talk things that you don't know :)

@topic, sopa and pipa already "tango down". Now the fucking shit is ACTA. --'

Back