• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're looking for MMO RPG game.

T

tejdi

Hello, We (my team- 4 girls, 7 boys) are looking for open-world, mmo rpg game with 3d graphics. (We don't like WoW)

We played Raiderz but it's closed project right now. It will be great if in game are champion classes and character look configuration (you know face~ edit when you create character)

Could anyone help?

(Game can be in PL or ENG)

Try TERA if you enjoyed RaiderZ^^
Alot seem to have changed since last time i played tera :p I had a slayer with the dayslayer weapon +6 ;D found an old video (im on the enemy team avalon)

Rift.
I played WoW earlier but it was boring after getting to maximum level (I just could stand doing dungeons and so only, i liked leveling)
I got into Rift randomly, by seeing on Steam so I thought I'd give it a try.
I gotta say that my time in WoW is nowhere close than on Rift.
It's just nice environment, interesting storyline, 5 different classes, with each one lots of talent trees, amazing dungeons & raids and great people.
The bigges upside about the classes is that you can be anything on any class! Yes, you can be Rogue healer, or even warrior healer, as well as a mage tank.
You can even be a mage Harbinger that uses melee (slashing) attacks to beat his opponents down.

The starting area was weird, but once you get onto 60+ and get onto the newest content it gets really interesting, since I didn't play the game pre-3.0 version I can't tell how it was back then. But now, it's great.

Rift.
I played WoW earlier but it was boring after getting to maximum level (I just could stand doing dungeons and so only, i liked leveling)
I got into Rift randomly, by seeing on Steam so I thought I'd give it a try.
I gotta say that my time in WoW is nowhere close than on Rift.
It's just nice environment, interesting storyline, 5 different classes, with each one lots of talent trees, amazing dungeons & raids and great people.
The bigges upside about the classes is that you can be anything on any class! Yes, you can be Rogue healer, or even warrior healer, as well as a mage tank.
You can even be a mage Harbinger that uses melee (slashing) attacks to beat his opponents down.

The starting area was weird, but once you get onto 60+ and get onto the newest content it gets really interesting, since I didn't play the game pre-3.0 version I can't tell how it was back then. But now, it's great.
what expansion are you talking about in wow?,
I can't say much about rift since i only got to level 50. The battlegrounds was kinda alright, can imagine it's more fun on max level perhaps. Btw does arenas exist on rifts?, Me and some friends looking for a good mmo aswell to play that the pvp is not messed up in(we currently waiting for corecraft tho)

Back