• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wesbite not online

The Governor

LostOT.com
Reaction score
I opened ports 80, 7171 and 7172 using my Ipv4 address. Also, set up a static ip. What could possibly be the problem? I have put up the site many times without issue. This time, I can only access it on the local network. Why cant anyone else access it? I have turned all firewalls off as well. I am using windows 10 now, thats the only difference. Thanks.

I opened ports 80, 7171 and 7172 using my Ipv4 address. Also, set up a static ip. What could possibly be the problem? I have put up the site many times without issue. This time, I can only access it on the local network. Why cant anyone else access it? I have turned all firewalls off as well. I am using windows 10 now, thats the only difference. Thanks.
Recently Windows 10 started to use port 80, after the last update last month (?). Check guides on google how to solve it.

Recently Windows 10 started to use port 80, after the last update last month (?). Check guides on google how to solve it.

I looked into it. The service that uses port 80 is called World Wide Web Publishing Services. This service does not exist on my machine. To make sure I checked in command prompt to see what was uid was listening to port 80. It was 5164 which is apache. So nothing is blocking the port. I am completely at a loss, I really don't understand it. I turned all firewalls off on both windows and modem. What could it possibly be?

Most unlikely but who knows, maybe you have a .htaccess that's blocking connections

Back